So we had our very first international trip as a family. I was super nervous about the whole thing at first. What was he going to eat? Is the water safe to drink? What about a car seat (not all of the cars there have seat belts)? Would he be overwhelmed? What about his schedule? How would we manage in one room? On and on... Well I learned that he is a lot more flexible than I would have imagined. He is really a great traveller. We had a wonderful time and he got to visit with family and play in one of his many "homelands." Jamaica really was "No Problem Mon!"
All dressed up and ready to go to Uncle Tony's 60th birthday party
Discovering sand, he loved the texture, weight and endless supply.
On a walk through the River Falls with a real Rasta man
Chilling by the pool
Mateo and I attempt to build a sandcastle
Mateo's Passport
No comments:
Post a Comment