So I took this picture on my camera phone in June of this year when we went to go see Obama speak in New York. I really didn't believe at the time that I was taking a picture of the next President of the United States of America. I was moved then when I heard him speak, but tonight I can't grasp the words to express how I feel. I just know that it's a feeling that I don't want to forget.Tuesday, November 4, 2008
VICTORY!
So I took this picture on my camera phone in June of this year when we went to go see Obama speak in New York. I really didn't believe at the time that I was taking a picture of the next President of the United States of America. I was moved then when I heard him speak, but tonight I can't grasp the words to express how I feel. I just know that it's a feeling that I don't want to forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment