I decided this year that Mateo was old enough to partake in some of the fun activities related to living in the Northeast, so today we went to a pumpkin patch (which, on a separate note, always reminds me of Charlie Brown). I actually wanted to pick apples, but they were all out, so we settled on pumpkins instead. The weather was pleasant and there were a lot of activities to enjoy- carnival rides, hayrides, yummy treats and let's not forget the pumpkins.
Demarest Farm located in Hillsdale, NJ (about 30 minutes NW of Hoboken)
Papi and Mateo ride on the Teacups
Next Mateo took on the Dragon Rollercoaster by himself - what a big boy
The family takes a break to eat some yummy homemade doughnuts
As you can see from his sugar-covered face, Mateo really enjoyed the doughnuts
Mateo and Papi on the hayride
Mommy and Lucia holding their own on the hayride
Close-up on a Bjorned Lucia
"Hmmm...which pumpkin should I choose?"
"How about this one?"
Good times- Mommy, Lucia, Mateo and Papi take the hayride back to the fairgrounds
1 comment:
I love the family pix with the doughnuts.
Post a Comment