Today we got the first snow of the winter. When Mateo saw it he was so excited that he wanted to go out and play in it. I was less excited, but I was happy for him because I vaguely remember how much I enjoyed the snow when I was a little kid. We also went on another visit to Toys R Us to do some shopping.
Mateo strolling in the snow - he wasn't as excited when he discovered it was the wet sloppy kind of snow that hits your face and melts not like the fluffy stuff that is fun to jump and play in
At Toys R Us Mateo was very interested in the scooters and the bicycles. Who knows - maybe Santa will get him one for Christmas.
Mateo knows he should wear a helmet to be safe, but I hope he knows he needs to remove the packaging for it to be effective.
1 comment:
and turn the helmet it around might help too
Post a Comment