Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lucia TV

Today mark's Lucia's 10th month. Unfortunately, I could not capture very many good pix because she has been a little ill with a stomach virus. The poor girl has lost a pound and a half and just when we think she is recovering she upchucks and loses her breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other than the past few days I can say that she is definitely developing her own unique personality. While still being extra cute, cuddly and smiley she is also fiesty and I can tell she will be able to hold her own with her big bro. She is also sprouting 2-3 teeth on the top and loves to dance, bounce and babble.



This is the only pic I took today. Lucia TV - here she is passed out in the Pack N Play



Some of you may recall we took a very similar picture of Mateo back when he was a wee one

No comments: