Guess who is finally pre-schooled-age? Well I guess we could say millions of people around the world, but we are not focused on them right now. We are focusing on our dear sweet Mateo. As is tradition, I took the day off to help him celebrate. Unfortunately, I also had to fly out tonight for a business trip. Is this what they mean by work-life balance?
Miss Lucia, in her pretty dress from Grandma, has something to say. "Happy Birthday Big Bro!"
Mommy, Grandma and Aba came to camp to celebrate Mateo's birthday. As you can see today he was the King of Camp. Mateo has grown into such a loving son, big brother, grandson, cousin and friend. He is incredibly funny, curious, athletic, energetic and super cute. We love you, Happy 4th Birthday!
And we didn't come empty-handed we brought yummy, sprinkle covered, cupcakes from Crumbs for the class
Look who helped celebrate his birthday at camp - Will and Logan, his best pals
1 comment:
Yay for the most handsome, awesome 4 year old I know!
Post a Comment