Saturday, April 2, 2011

M&L Have One-on-One Time w/ Mommy & Papi

Today Mateo and Lucia got some one-on-one time with Mommy and Papi. Mateo went to karate and lunch with Papi. Lucia stayed behind with Mommy and we had some fun of our own.



Mateo has been taking piano and Aba got him a keyboard so he can practice. She didn't want to leave Lucia out so she also bought her a small pink keyboard. "Mommy, I am ready to get this party started!"



Lucia loves to dance



"This is what cool looks like...peace out"



Nerdy but cute




Now off to the park. Lucia doesn't get to play in the toddler park very much because she is always chasing after her big bro in the "big boy" side of the park. Today was a different day because she was riding sans Mateo. You can see she is very excited about this adventure.




"Woohoo, look at this !"



She had so much fun sliding...



...and swinging



And now to tackle the tunnel



"I don't know about this"



"Here I go"



"Look Mommy I did it all by myself!"




Later, Papi and Mateo came back from a full day of karate and practiced push-ups. Mateo needs to be able to do 10 push-ups to get his high white belt.




Lucia has figured out how to continuously play the song "Barbie Girl" from her keyboard. She delights in it every time she hits the button. I have now heard the chorus about 83 times and don't really share that same delight.

1 comment:

The Kender-Page said...

Max also shares that delight, and I have now heard it at least 10 times.