Tuesday, July 5, 2011

M&L Get a Boost

So most people know that I have the great benefit of getting great product from my work for the kitchen. Well, now that we have a kids line I also get to regularly test out new products for the kiddies to enjoy. Ever since we moved Mateo from a high chair to a regular chair he has been in the "in-between" height which is tall enough to sort of eat at the table, but not tall enough to be able to properly eat or write at the table. We have been wanting to get him a big boy booster for a while and today we lucked out.



Mateo taking his new OXO booster seat for a sit



Of course when Miss Lucia spotted it she wanted to have a turn



And of course, she got what she wanted "Victory is mine!"

1 comment:

Mima said...

hmmm. I think I need me one of those for Ayden. How much?