Today Mommy came in as the closer for Mateo's week. Of course I was nervous because I was following a lot of impressive predecessors - flan, plants, a song and wood splitting. What was I going to do? The only thing I could do...bribe them.
Truth be told, I also brought in one of Mateo's other favorite games, the Penguin Memory Game, Pengaloo. We played that in the morning with some of his class friends.
Mateo loved playing "The Penguin Game" with Colin, Benji, and Jared

After the morning meeting, I shared all of the great items I was planning to donate to the class kitchen from my work. The kids were so excited to play with their new products and to learn about how things are invented.

We put the product to work by baking brownies...mmmm. A delicious end to a fabulously fun week.

1 comment:
This week is such a cool idea.
Post a Comment