Today was a first for me and for Mateo. For the first time I was letting him take a step towards independence by allowing him to attend a non-family sleepover. To be exact it was a sleepover/birthday party for some twins in his class. There was going to be pizza, video games, park time and junk food perfect for a 2nd grade party. He was so excited and I was a little nervous.
So of course I had to be the one to drop him off...there is his backpack and sleeping bag...clink
Mateo, waiting for the rest of the party to show up
After leaving him, the rest of the family went to Aba's for a little get together. The weather was terrible until this beautiful rainbow came out. Kind of a sign that everything would be ok.
Mima and Lucia shared a smile while enjoying some girl time

No comments:
Post a Comment