Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lucia and Mommy's Day Out

Today Mateo and Papi went into the city for a Chess tournament, so that meant Lucia and I had a whole day to ourselves. For some reason, especially since I have been pregnant, we have not gotten this  alone time very often and never for very long, so I thought it would be fun to plan a whole day of fun stuff for us to enjoy together.




The morning started off with soccer where Lucia wanted to impress so she wore her faux fur vest... fashion is always a priority



After soccer we went to her favorite "fast-foodish" place in Hoboken- Panera's for lunch (didn't get a picture there)




Next we headed to the Hoboken Library where we finally got Lucia her very own library card. She was thrilled and got herself 6 books



Later we went to a kiddie salon where she got her very first professional mani/pedi. You can see she got the royal treatment and was very happy to pick out her own nail colors.




"Please no pictures I need to focus"




Poor Lucia was a little short for the manicure station, but we made it work...the price to pay for beauty




"Yes please put on a base coat"




Voila! Job well done. After the salon we headed home and watched Frozen. I would say all and all a very successful day.

By the way, Mateo got second place at the Chess Tournament so a really good day for everyone!

No comments: