So normally we find ourselves at a piano lesson or soccer game and sometimes a friend's birthday party and today we did find ourselves at piano and yes there was a soccer game, but the birthday party wasn't for a friend it was for cousin Estella's 1st birthday. Of course on the Gonzalez side this is a very big deal so I was given "feedback" to make sure the kids were dressed nice and that their hair was combed. I didn't really need the tip as I have been to these types of parties several times, but I guess it was just in case.
As you can see, I did not disappoint. The kids are coifed, dressed, pressed and ready to party.
Even V pitched in to get the car seats to our Zipcar
And of course the "Surf's Up Minnie Mouse" theme also did not disappoint. Cousin Danny put all those balloons together basically by himself.
Surfside Cake was also very fitting for the party.
All the guests were outfitted with their own Minnie Mouse ears. Lucia was proud to wear hers since this used to be one of her favorites.
Most of the cousins came out to celebrate.
All of the Minnies - Valentina, Lucia, Genesis and Melanie
Singing time - beautiful parents, Yolaiki and Danny help the main Minnnie, Estella, blow out the candle
At the end of the party Valentina and Estella caught up by staring at one another awkwardly
Valentina's favorite part of the night was the discovery of the Oreo. She savored it for the rest of the evening...which all and all was a success.









1 comment:
The balloons are insane.
Post a Comment