Monday, July 4, 2016

MLV 4th of July 2016

Can't believe it is already July and the kids are now 1 week out of school already. Not only is it the 4th of July, but today is a pre-kick-off of the start of our family vacation to The Jersey Shore...gasp!

Because we were planning to take off fairly early in the morning. We decided it would be best to have a sleep over at Aba and Abu's so we could all leave directly from there the next day.




Although there wasn't going to be a big celebration we still wanted to show our patriotism.
Mateo, Lucia and Valentina look like All-American cuties in their red, white and blue





This picture tells me I am going to have to watch out for these two when Lucia gets her driver's license




It wouldn't be the 4th of July with a nice family barbecue in the backyard. As you can see, Aba, Abu, MLV and Eddie really enjoyed the meal.




I am told that I am not in front of the camera often enough, so today I got a quick shot in my red with my handsome son.

Happy Birthday USA!

No comments: