Lucia has complained (or maybe brought to my attention) that I "never" go on her field trips and Papi has gone and even Abu has gone, but not me. Luckily, this year, I had a few extra days that were unallocated, so I decided to take today off and accompany her second grade class to a farm .
Not sure why I decided to come on a trip that would be outdoors on a freezing cold day, but here we are taking a bumpy hayride to the pumpkin patch.
Did I mention it was freezing cold?
Alas, the pumpkin patch. Lucia was very happy to find a pumpkin that was just right.
The other kids, however, were still searching for their perfect pumpkin
After the patch, the kids got to go around to the animal part of the farm where they saw chickens...
...cows...
...and the cutest thing of all...
...teeny tiny, baby bunnies. There is no better way to end a trip to the farm than to watch baby bunnies.
My job is done.








No comments:
Post a Comment