Well let's get to it. Today was a great day for me because it was piano recital day. One of the reasons I love it so much is because I get to see how the kiddos are progressing and I am never disappointed.
The usual capture of the program...
...and these two are ready to go.
Of course we can't forget little V. She is not old enough for piano yet, but she is not too young to support her big bro and big sis.
First up Maestro Mateo
As you can see, he is set to go at 2. You will also see that Lucia's name is missing. That is because they actually assigned her to a recital later on today.
Well done, there was a little pause, but great job nonetheless.
Since we had a break between recitals, we decided to go have some fun at Elysian Park
Monkey bars anyone?
A little hide-and-seek
"I see you"
"It's the jacket isn't it? Very hard to be inconspicuous"
Alright, let's do the slides!
Hair and legs...does this position even make sense?
Even Papi got in on the action
Now for the swings
And spider web
Finally, it's time for Lucia's recital
And there she is listed under the 4PM recital
Bravo to Mateo and Lucia!!!
You both did a spectacular job.











No comments:
Post a Comment