Friday, February 10, 2017

Lucia and Mommy Have a Night Out w/ Friends

I don't often get a night out with the girls and definitely not with just one kid in tow, but today I went to a great gathering. First, drop off the girls (including Lucia) from her Girl Scout troop at a local sewing school where they would get to work on a sewing project as well as pizza and hanging with friends. Second, meet up with the moms at a local gourmet BYOB pizza place.





The only documentation of our grownup night was this picture of a wine I really liked. 
We were having such a great time we almost forgot pickup time for the girls!







No worries, they had a great time together. Yes those are pink hats..."go females!"
They were wearing these before they were a statement piece.




Alessia, Amelia, Vivy and Lucia all enjoyed the Nutella pizza we brought back for them...




It was a great night.
Everyone had "sew" much fun.
"Thanks M. Avery Sewing Studio!"


No comments: