Saturday, April 24, 2010

M&L Go to Leti's 4th Birthday Party

Today Mateo and Lucia went to Leti's 4th birthday party. Mommy had other plans, so unfortunately none of the party was captured on film because Papi never brings the camera. Aba and Abu watched the kiddies for a portion of the day so I did get some pix.



Based on Mateo's superhero face I ascertained that there was some type of face painting at the party. I can also see that Aba dressed Lucia based on the 2 super cute pig tails.


Aba with her grandchildren is all smiles

2 comments:

The Kender-Page said...

I believe Mateo is demonstrating one of Spiderman's lesser known web-shooters, the one hidden under the tongue.

Mima said...

Love the piggy tails! :-) Lets hope Mateo does not do to Lucia what Adrian used to do to me and pretend I was the handle bars to a motorcycle. LOL!