So today is Easter. This morning we woke up slightly earlier than normal and got dressed in our Sunday best. Then it was off to church and later Mateo was presented with a surprise. Let's just say he was super happy and I thought that overall the day was a great success.
Caught off-guard - Mommy fixes her dress while Lucia scowls at the bright sun
Grandma took lots of pictures that day because she wanted to make sure she captured her grandkids and daughter dressed so presentably
Papi, Mateo, Mommy and Lucia all put on Easter smiles (well maybe not Miss Lucia)
Of course Grandma also wanted to be included in a family shot
Two Easter cuties (by the way, Grandma bought both of their Easter outfits)
Up close pic of Lucia in her Easter dress and purple bow
Now for Mateo's surprise - he insisted on closing his eyes until it was presented
Once the eyes were open, he was so psyched to see his very first Easter basket
"Thank you Grandma!!"
After getting some chocolate Easter bunny fuel, Mateo takes a ride on his scooter
" I can't stop to chat...I have a lot of fuel to burn"
We ended the day with an old-fashioned bath in a yellow bucket. I think this is a classic. Tomorrow we leave, but we did manage to have a nice little vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment