Sunday, April 8, 2012

M&L - Easter in Miami 2012

Well today is the day this trip has been leading up to...it's Easter...yahh! Ok, well really I used to be excited about Easter when I was a kid, but as I got older I was not as enthusiastic. I think now that I have kids there is a renewed energy and excitement about it because I get to play dress up with them and we get to enjoy Easter service which comes with Easter treats.



 Lucia and Mateo are all dolled up and ready to go.



 After Sunday School, Lucia took up a job as an ice cream truck vendor at the church playground



 Mateo preferred being a firefighter



 Lucia was psyched about getting to slide down the 2-story yellow tube



 One of my only shots with the kids...a very classy bunch



 And now the presentation of the Easter baskets...two very happy campers



 And now Grandma gets in on the photo shoot



 Of course since this is our last full day in Miami, the kids wanted to go in the pool...again



 Mateo prepares to swim a lap



 "Hey Mommy! You like my feet?!"



The kids take one last cruise around the pool before we retire to the inside




 This bunny is very tired...



...but still happy

No comments: