Sunday, December 29, 2013

M&L Disney World Day 4 - Animal Kingdom

Today was regrettably our final day in Disney World. So what was the plan? Well to visit Animal Kingdom of course. Then we were off on our drive down to Miami for the remainder of our winter break.


 I didn't get to go on the safari because it was apparently marked as too bumpy for a woman in my condition, but Eddie was kind enough to capture their fun times.
This Rhino looks as tired as I feel.



 Lucia, Mateo and Aba all had fun on the safari



 There were all types of animals - deers



 Hippos



 And elephants



 Next we headed to a safari brunch with Mickey and friends. Here is Mateo in the conga line around the restaurant.




 They got to meet new characters they hadn't seen like Daisy



 And some familiar ones like Mickey



 I guess Mateo was not too impressed with Donald



 But Goofy was his boy



 Later the kids joined me on a walking tour where we got to see this gorilla up close...cool!



 Later, Mateo and Eddie went to Expedition Everest and Lucia and I went to go "see" the Lion King, but little Miss Lucia slept through the entire rather loud show




So long Simba, so long Animal Kingdom and so long Disney World

No comments: