Well today was one of the days I have been waiting for since first having a child. Yes there are birthdays and holidays and first steps and first words and this is right up there with all of them. Today was going to kick off the kids' very first trip to Disney World! We decided given their age and the changes that were going to take place in the next year, this holiday would be the perfect gift for them. In the end though, I think I may have been a tad more excited than they were.
The gate agents were in cahoots with us and helped us surprise the kids. You can see from their reaction they were apprehensive, surprised, disappointed, happy and confused. Not the reaction I was hoping for, but I think once it settled in they were very excited.
Lucia sporting Jet Blue wings...I didn't know they still gave these things out
The pilots even let the kids hang out in the cockpit for a bit before we took off
And they were very happy to see who was waiting for them in Orlando...Grandma!!!
"Ahhh...this is the life" Clearly they were happy with our accommodations at the Polynesian Resort
After we unpacked, Lucia got changed into one of her many princess outfits and we headed to Epcot
The kids were in awe of this mega aquarium
"oooohhhh ahhhhh"
Mateo didn't mind hanging out in the mouth of a shark...
...And neither did Lucia and who is that? Another surprise guest...Elena!
Later on we went to dinner with a myriad of princesses and the rest of our party including Aba, Grandma, Tia Raqui, Elena and Princess Belle
Lucia also met with Snow White,
Sleeping Beauty
Mary Poppins
And Cinderella
After catching up with the big princesses our little princesses enjoyed a meal together...
...And with the rest of the family. What a great first day.
No comments:
Post a Comment