For several weeks, Mateo has been at home rapping about the solar system and today we got to see a little more about what all of the kids in his 4th grade class have been learning about the planets. Mateo was assigned Venus.
Mateo's partner was Bryson and I have got to mention that their project looked a bit bare compared to others. Apparently, when Mateo was sick from school for 2 days, Bryson didn't really work on the project, so needless to say they were a little behind. I do have to give them credit - while their 3-dimensional component could have been a little more engaging their Power Point , presentation with accompanying music (as you can see there were headphones) "Night Begins to Shine" from Teen Titans Go, was informative and quite creative.
Best of all the Rap/Poetry at the end of the presentation. Check out their stage names.
"Play Drizzle...I'm Out!"

No comments:
Post a Comment