Unfortunately for V she happens to be a baby/toddler and I happen to work for a company that makes baby/toddler products so that means sometimes when they have a concept that needs to be tested they use their employees' kids as guinea pigs. Of course, I forgot to do this at leisure all weekend so Monday morning rolled around and I needed to bang this out before going to work. So let's begin.
"Mom, what is this and where is my normal bowl?"
"This one is kind of cool, but looks more like a hat than a bowl"
"Now, I am getting irritated, when do I actually get to eat?!"
"Still empty...please feed me"
I know this is cruel, but we needed to test to see if she was able to remove this bowl on her own.
"Nothing, nothing, nothing...all I want is Puffins"
"We are done. Now you can have Puffins. Good job monster"





1 comment:
I love this.
Post a Comment