Monday, August 3, 2009

Homeward Bound

Lucia and I get to go home today. All our bags are packed and we are ready to get back to Papi and Mateo. After getting her ready and putting her in the car seat, I started to remember what it was like when we brought Mateo home. Since she is using a lot of his old stuff and because there is a strong resemblance between the two of them, it makes the memories of the first time so much clearer.


Lucia was very grumpy in the car seat - she was not a fan. This was the first time we heard her sob and scream with such passion


Lucia hanging out on Mommy's shoulder bares a strong resemblance to big brother Mateo as a newborn


Mateo with Grandma at about the same age


Father and daughter share their favorite past time - sleeping on the couch

1 comment:

Mima said...

Aww I love the pictures...and wow she really is a mini me of Mateo at that age. I am dying to see her again!