Today we scored big. Most people know that due to my job I get hooked up with top notch Housewares items, but as we expand into different categories the hook-ups also expand. One of the designers I am currently working with was gracious enough to give me a floor model of their brand new wooden wagon. It is superb because of the awesome tires and it is also quite attractive....sweet!
Mateo is psyched about the new wagon. I have had to point out that the wagon is for Mateo AND Lucia lest he forget and try to kick her out.
Mateo (with clarinet in hand) and Lucia head out for a wagon ride
Aba was also excited to join in on the wagon fun

"Let's roll!"

All of the play at the park tuckered out Miss Lucia and she took a nap in the wagon (Note: this is now one of my favorite pictures)
1 comment:
cool wagon!
Post a Comment