Saturday, May 1, 2010

Madrina & Max Visit M&L

"Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!" today Madrina and Max are coming to visit. Jess is making a much needed trip to the East coast before she starts her awesome job on Dexter.


As you can see Lucia is just as happy as Mommy is



" What did you say? Today is special for another reason? " "Oh yeah, Happy 9 Months to ME!"
" I am now a super speedy crawler and a satisfactory cruiser, I can eat more real people food and I am loving trying to grab and play with my brother's favorite toys"


Here Lucia is practicing her cruising skills


Lucia loves her brother's old Diego car


"At last we meet again" Max plays it cool while Lucia is more direct in her approach.



First we will dance a little


Now we will dine on some yummy snacks


Not to be outshone, Madrina and godson Mateo also share a dance

2 comments:

The Kender-Page said...

I miss them so much already! Waiting until next time, however will give Max a little time to work on his game.

Mima said...

Can't wait to see them this weekend! I know cousin Ayden can't wait to run around with primo Mateo.