Now that Summer Fridays have begun at work , it gives me the opportunity to run errands, get my hair done, go to doctor visits and most importantly observe the kids at some of their weekly activities. Today I was lucky enough to get to see Lucia at her gymnastics class. She is in Novice 3 and I haven't actually gotten to see her do her stuff for over a year. Let's just say I was very impressed with her progress.
Little miss Lucia is the youngest and smallest in her class (she is in green second from the left), but that does not stop her from performing.
She is a little power house. She was the only one who could do this leap move on the first try. After she did it, the instructor told the others they had "no excuse"
She was also quite independent practicing her hand stands...
...flips and ...
...roll overs.
Nice round-off! I am both shocked and pleased at the progress she has made.
"Way to go Lucia!"



No comments:
Post a Comment