Saturday, June 4, 2016

MLV Activities

I would put today down as one of the busiest Saturday's we have had this season. What's on the docket you ask? Well, we are starting out with a track meet which was supposed to be just Lucia, but ended up including Mateo. Followed by piano lessons for both of them and then Mateo's soccer game swimming lessons for Mateo and Lucia and a grown-up party at night for Mommy and Papi. I am tired just reliving it.




Today was Lucia's last track meet. We all (Mommy, Papi, Aba and Abu, and Mateo) went out to see her and cheer her on. Since Mateo was there, the track coach invited him to run also. The results - all first place for Mateo in 3 runs and 2 second place and 1 first place for Lucia. Now they really can be called "Speedy Gonzalez's"




Mateo was ahead by several strides



Lucia's was close and actually this one was super close that they were debating whether it was a tie or not. In the end they gave her second place, but the race right after this one she took first.




And now we are onto soccer. I didn't get any pictures of the game, but I did get these two - Lucia and Shyam climbing in the playground...




...and this little one constantly climbing in and out of this tunnel...




...again and again.

I didn't get to capture the rest of the day because after the not so great turnout of the soccer game we were all a bit hot and bothered. The day did end well and everyone got a much needed rest at the end of it.

No comments: