Monday, June 6, 2016

Lucia's Girls Scout Bracelet Exchange

It's that time of year. The end of the school year is coming which in kid years means activities are winding down and lots of year-end celebrations, last games, recitals and prepping for camp. Today was  a sort-of celebration for Lucia's Daisy Troop. They were going to the park to exchange friendship bracelets with another troop and to enjoy some cool popsicles.

Based on Lucia and Amelia's faces - I can guess what their favorite party of the gathering was.





Both Daisy Troops were calm enough to pose for a group picture. I guess Miss Lucia was bummed there weren't anymore popsicles.


OK, before you scroll down, warning that the next image is not appetizing, but it does capture a milestone that I wanted to capture. I can just tell you if you don't want to look. 
Valentina went pee pee in her potty! Yah! This means she was the earliest of the 3. 
Way to go Little V! For evidence, see below...














Good Job! Can't believe I posted this.

1 comment:

The Kender-Page said...

First off - hilarious. Second - wow V!